01

Introcudtion

The Fund A Trader Project:

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Therefore, the best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Listen, you have not lived today until you have done something for someone. If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. Finally, one of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone..

The fund a trader project's aim:

The main goal of the fat project is: To create job opportunities (curb unemployment) and raise funds for traders. The project intends to fund people with: the skill and train anyone interested in the art..

Scholarships

the fat project will be granting scholarships through sweepstakes to persons of interest. all funds raised are from Ll's trades and tips. want to support, check header for link.. *50% goes into "the fat (fund a trader) project" take someone off the street today*

Workshops

the fat project will be hosting workshops through sweepstakes to persons of interest. all funds raised are from Ll's trades and tips. want to support, check header for link.. *50% goes into "the fat (fund a trader) project" take someone off the street today*

Events

the fat project will be hosting events for networking through sweepstakes to persons of interest. all funds raised are from Ll's trades and tips. want to support, check header for link.. *50% goes into "the fat (fund a trader) project" take someone off the street today*

I call it “TCA” the chart artist. I’ll speak more on it when “COP” pod launches. It involves: market structure, trends, and divergence. It’s basically learning to observe, interpret, and execute properly in the market. For the aspiring chart artist and chart artist. Lazyluchi helps you have a better view of candle on paper. all you need, “your brain” and that paper

No, no, and no. I don’t offer signals, account management, or teach anyone. I stopped due to other things I had to handle. So you can get to know more or learn more from me through: my COPs, telegram channel, and checkout my policy

after the main launch (watch out for that), lazyluchi will start making videos (weekly or monthly) on this. These videos will be in form of give-aways and/or fastest finger (based on questions). Also forms will be available and flyers. That’s how you participate. So all I say is be sure to follow all my social handles links in footer. 

Yes F.A.T is free. You don’t pay to partake or be one of the winners of the sweepstake. when launched all you need to do is be a loyal follower and have a passion for the art. 

The F.A.T project is worldwide and the plan is to fund traders or aspiring traders. Now the twist is, the F.A.T project will not just be intended for traders but also for artist. So, like I said, “be a loyal follower”.

COP pod invites are free so all you need to do is: send a mail to: admin@lazyluchi.com telling her your story and how trading in your area has been. then you get an invite..